eye drops with 0.2% sodium hyaluronate and 2% Dexpanthénol
Instructions for use / Package leaflet
Instructions for use for medical devices. Please read the instructions carefully before using the medical device as they contain important information for you. Please keep this leaflet as you may need it in the future. If your symptoms do not go away or become more severe, consult a doctor. Polfa Warszawa S.A.
Eye drops with 0.2% sodium hyaluronate and 2% DexpanthénolContains no preservatives
Instructions for use:
1. What is Starazolin Complete Medical Device and what exactly is it for?
2. Important information before using Starazolin Complete Medical Device
3. How to use Starazolin Complete?
4. Possible side effects
5. How to store Starazolin Complete?
6. Other useful information
1. What is Starazolin Complete and what exactly is it for?
Starazolin Complete is a sterile eye drop containing sodium hyaluronate and Dexpanthénol without preservatives.
- Sodium hyaluronate is naturally present in the human body, for example in the form of teardrops
- Dexpanthénol is an active ingredient in the group of B vitamins that helps sodium hyaluronate to work.
These ingredients moisturise, refresh, nourish and protect the surface of the eye and help it to regenerate.
Starazolin Complete provides relief to the eyes in the following cases:
- dry eyes
- feeling of a "grain of sand" under the eyelid, irritating sensation of a foreign body in the eye
- eye fatigue
- burning sensation
- itching sensation
- temporary blurred vision due to eye fatigue
Starazolin Complete Eye Drops contribute to the natural hydration of the eye, nourish and protect the surface of the eye and prevent dryness.Starazolin Complete contains sodium hyaluronate, a natural substance that forms an even, long-lasting protective layer on the surface of the eye for long-lasting protection. This protective layer does not affect vision.
Starazolin Complete also contains Dexpanthénol (provitamin B5), which enhances the moisturizing effect of sodium hyaluronate, contributes to the regeneration process and protects the surface of the eye.
Starazolin Complete cares for and protects the surface of the eye, forming a protective layer, reducing discomfort caused by the following factors:
- mechanical irritations caused by eye surgery or contact lens wear
- irritation caused by environmental factors (air conditioning, cold, heat, dry air, winter, air pollution, tobacco smoke, bright sunlight)
- physical fatigue, such as when using a computer, microscope or driving for long periods.
- for changes in the quantity or composition of tears, including for people with dry eye syndrome and people over 40 years of age
Starazolin Complete is suitable for all types of contact lens wearers.
2. Important information before using Starazolin Complete
Do not use Starazolin Complete:
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product
- if you have any eye infections
Warnings and precautions:
No information is known about interactions with other eye drops. If you need to use more than one eye drop at the same time, take a 15-minute break between each product.
Starazolin Complete eye drop should be used last.
Temporary blurred vision may be experienced after the drip. You must not drive or operate machinery unless the blurred vision is reduced. Temporary irritation/burning/stinging sensation may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, inform your doctor immediately.
Do not puncture the dropper dispenser before use.
3. How to use the Starazolin Complete medical device?
Please follow the instructions below for the correct use of Starazolin Complete medical device.
How to apply
For hygiene reasons, only one person should use a bottle.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before using Starazolin Complete medical device.
- Before first use, remove the cap, turn the bottle so that the dropper is at the bottom, then gently squeeze the bottle until the first drop appears.
- Before each use, remove the cap and drip into the eye.
- The recommended amount is 1-2 drops per eye, 3 times daily into the lacrimal sac at the bottom of the eye, or as directed by your ophthalmologist.
- Close your eyes slowly to ensure that the drops are properly distributed over the entire eye surface.
- Always reseal the bottle after use.
- Take care that the dropper does not touch the surface of the eyes
After use, shake the remaining droplet off the dropper dispenser and replace the cap.
As the amount of eye droplet decreases, you will need to press the bottle harder to get the amount you need. This is due to the specificity of the closure system, which maintains sterility and protects the preservative-free eye drop ingredients from contamination.
As Starazolin Complete contains no preservatives, it can be used for long periods of time and is well tolerated by sensitive eyes. If your symptoms persist despite using the product, consult your ophthalmologist.
If you have taken more Starazolin Complete than prescribed:
There have been no cases of overdosage of eye drops.
4.Possible side effects
In special cases, side effects such as burning, watery eyes may occur, but these symptoms can be immediately eliminated by discontinuing use of the product. Temporary mild blurred vision may occur immediately after use.
If you experience an allergic reaction or any other side effect, please report it immediately to the manufacturer of the product.
5. How to store Starazolin Complete Medical Device
Store at a temperature below 25°C (77°F).
Store the bottle tightly resealed in the carton.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not use Starazolin Complete Medical Device beyond the expiry date marked on the jar and carton.
The product is stable for 90 days after first opening.
6. Other useful information
Starazolin Complete contains: sodium hyaluronate 0.2%, Dexpanthénol 2%, sodium citrate dihydrate, citric acid monohydrate, high purity water.
Transparent, water clear eye drops.
Packaging: The jar contains 5 ml or 10 ml solution, which is protected against microorganisms by a valve closure cap. The jars are available in cartons.
Polfa Warszawa S.S.
ul. Karolkowa 22/24
01-207 Warszawa, Poland
Date of production of the instructions for use: March 2018.