Allergan OPTIVETM eye drop (10 ml)
Dual action lubricant and osmoprotective "Comfort" solution
OPTIVETM moisturizes and lubricates the surface of the eye while also penetrating deep below the surface to replenish moisture in sensitive cells
OPTIVETM provides more lasting relief than other dry eye treatments, so you may need fewer drops. In addition, OPTIVETM does not usually cause blurred vision, which can occur when using eye drops.
OptiveTM is a unique dual-action eye drop that provides a long-lasting feeling of comfort.
The OPTIVETMflattens the ocular surface and moisturizes surface cells by restoring the natural osmotic balance.
Instructions for use / Package leaflet
OPTIVE is a multidose sterile liquid containing sodium (carboxy methyl) cellulose, glycerol, levocarnitine and erythritol.
The preservative in the solution is PURITE®, which, when dropped into the eye, breaks down into a natural component of the tear.
The OPTIVE eye drop can be used with all types of contact lenses
Application: Drop 1-2 drops into eye(s) as needed.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Do not swallow the liquid
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the bottle to any surface and avoid direct contact with the eyes
- Close the bottle tightly immediately after use
- After 3 months from opening, pour out any remaining liquid
- Do not use after the expiry date stated on the box
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store at room temperature
- Do not use the bottle if the safety seal on the neck of the bottle is damaged before first use
- Wait 5 minutes before injecting other ophthalmic products.
If your eye symptoms persist, consult an ophthalmologist.
Packaging: in OPTIVE plastic bottle containing 3 ml, 10 ml solution
Manufacturer: Allergan Pharmaceuticals Ireland
Westport, Co. Mayo