OPTIVE PLUS™ eye drop (10 ml)
Not for use with contact lenses!
OPTIVE PLUS Triple action lubricating and osmoprotective comfort solution.
OPTIVE PLUSTM contains an extra-oily ingredient that provides a unique triple action formula for patient comfort
OPTIVETM provides more lasting relief than other dry eye treatments, so you may need fewer drops. In addition, OPTIVETM does not usually cause blurred vision, which can occur when using eye drops.
Instructions for use / Package leaflet
OPTIVE PLUS has a unique triple-action formula that provides a long-lasting feeling of comfort.
OPTIVE PLUS lubricates the surface of the eye and moisturizes the surface cells of the eye by restoring balance PLUS protecting the natural tear by increasing lipid.
OPTIVE PLUS is a multidose sterile solution containing 0.5% sodium carboxymethylcellulose, 1.0% glycerol, 0.25% castor oil, 0.5% polysorbate 80, 0.25% levocarnitine and 0.25% erythritol, preserved with 0.01% PURITE®, which breaks down the natural components of the tear in the eye.
Instructions for use.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Do not swallow the solution
- To avoid contamination or possible eye injury, do not touch the tip of the bottle to any surface and do not touch it directly to the eye
- Close the bottle tightly immediately after use Discard any remaining solution 3 months after opening
- Do not use after the expiry date shown on the product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store at room temperature
- Do not use the jar if the safety catch on the neck of the jar is damaged before first use.
- Do not use if the solution changes colour
- Wait 5 minutes before applying eye products
- If your problems persist for a long time, contact your eye doctor.
Packaging: OPTIVE PLUS comes in 3 or 10 ml plastic bottles.
Manufacturer: Allergan. pharmaceuticals Ireland