Vizol S Intensive 0.15% HA Dexpanthénol eye drops (10 ml)
Does not contain preservatives.
0,15% sodium hyaluronate, 2% dexpantenol
Instructions for use / Package leaflet
Please read the following instructions carefully and keep them for future reference.
Sodium chloride, sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate, anhydrous disodium phosphate, sodium hyaluronate 0.15%, dexapantenol 2%, purified water.
PROPOSAL FOR USE
Vizol S INTENSIVE Eye Drops are designed to treat mild to moderate dry eye symptoms, stabilise the tear film, flatten the eye and restore smoothness to the ocular surface.
IS ALSO EFFECTIVE IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- mechanical irritation of the ocular surface (contact lens wear, diagnostic or surgical intervention)
- mechanical irritation caused by external factors (wind, sun, chlorinated water, medicines)
- eye strain (prolonged, frequent computer use)
After the drops, the unpleasant symptoms are quickly relieved.
The action of Vizol S INTENSIVE Eye Drops is twofold: sodium hyaluronate moisturizes and stabilizes the tear film, while Dexpanthénol soothes and protects the eye surface, promoting its regeneration.
Dry eyes can be reduced and complications prevented.
DRY EYES CAN BE CAUSED BY THE FOLLOWING FACTORS:
- eye surgery, eye injuries or the presence of a foreign body in the eye
- tear film rupture due to lack of tears or excessive evaporation of tears, which can cause damage to the surface of the eye and unpleasant symptoms
- environmental factors (central heating, air conditioning, fluorescent lighting, smoke and wind)
- frequent prolonged computer use, watching television
- use of decongestant eye drops ageing (75% of the population over 65 suffer from dry eye syndrome)
- contact lens wear
- hormonal changes affecting women: pregnancy, breastfeeding, menstruation or menopause
- use of medicines (antidepressants, antihypertensives, contraceptives)
- certain diseases (rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, asthma, thyroid disorders, glaucoma)
Vizol S INTENSIVE eye drops can also be used for contact lens wear.
Do not use Vizol S INTENSIVE Eye Drops:
if you are hypersensitive (allergic) to sodium hyaluronate or any other ingredients of Vizol S INTENSIVE Eye Drops.
If you have an allergic reaction, stop using the product immediately and seek medical advice.
- Do not use the product if you notice that the eye drop bottle or applicator is damaged.
- For safe use and hygiene, the bottle should only be used by one person!
- There are no known interactions between Vizol S INTENSIVE eye drops, contact lens solution and other eye drops or topical eye ointments. If you are using another product, wait at least 15 minutes between doses.
Immediately after application of the eye drops, a momentary loss of vision may occur. Refrain from driving a vehicle or operating machinery until your vision is clear again.
THE SAFETY OF THE PRODUCT
Thanks to the dripping technology with a special filter, the liquid remains sterile even after opening, making it safe to use.
The product contains no preservatives, reducing the risk of irritation and damage to the eye surface.
The product is generally well tolerated by patients. If you do experience side effects, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
The product may be used several times a day as needed. Drip 1-2 drops into the eye and blink a few times to distribute the solution evenly over the surface of the eye. The product does not contain preservatives and therefore does not harm the eyes.
JADRAN-GALENSKI LABORATORIJ d.d., Svilno 20, 51000 Rijeka, Croatia
Indicated on the packaging.
Can be used for 180 days after opening.
Do not use after the expiry date.
Up to 25C in original packaging.
Keep out of the reach of children!